We are looking for people who are?
- Passionate about working with children
- Have a love of sport
- Are enthusiastic and lively
- Are reliable and well organised
- Have the drive and commitment to run your own business
Whether you are looking for a career change or just keen to be your own boss, Tennis Tots offers you an opportunity that is both rewarding and profitable. So if you think that you are up to the challenge or know someone who may be then read on.
Why a Tennis Tots Franchise?
- Proven coaching, business and marketing model with ideas and techniques that help a franchisee be successful quickly
- Fantastic earning potential
- Use of an excellent trademarked brand
- A coaching methodology that attracts both boys and girls into private groups and also publicly funded groups, enabling you to work with all demographics
- The ability to do it much quicker, cheaper and better than trying yourself and the ability to make it much larger than you could on your own
- Job satisfaction, being able to do something you love, being proud to tell people what you do and enjoying every day!
Tennis Tots offers extensive training in the following areas:
- Practical training on a on-going basis to help guide you in all areas of the programme delivery
- A complete set of lesson plans and guidelines on the Tennis Tots curriculum
- A step-by-step Operations Manual, an expanding online knowledge base, email, telephone and face-to-face support
- Your own customisable web-page on tennis-tots.co.uk
- An extensive and proven marketing tool kit that works.
- Simple and effective ways to advertise your new Tennis Tots business in your territory that will drive customers to your door
- The company’s mission is to inspire as many children to take up tennis at a young age and to make a positive contribution towards Britsih tennis and to society as a whole.
We aim to become the leaders in our field and we strive for excellence and expect these standards from potential candidates wishing to join the Tennis Tots team.