Terms & Conditions
Thank you for registering your child into the Tennis Tots programme and we look forward to welcoming you to your first class. In order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all we ask you to read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All Tennis Tots sessions must be booked and paid for prior to the first class starting. We regret we cannot accept children onto the course without prior booking due to safety and insurance concerns.
- Parental participation is at the heart of the Tennis Tots programme. To ensure your child fully benefits from the programme we encourage parents to show their support and actively participate within sessions.
- To ensure our Tennis Tots classes run to time, and to allow your child to settle easily into the class please can we ask that you arrive 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Please ensure that you and your child are wearing suitable footwear and clothing.
- Due to choking hazards and allergies, no food is to be consumed during the class.
- Please bring water with you to the class – children can get very thirsty during our classes!
- It can get very noisy in our venues so please can keep talking to a minimum to ensure the children can hear all the instruction given in class.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Please keep siblings away from the planned activities to ensure their safety. Tennis Tots does not allow the Parent and/or Carer to leave their child for any amount of time before, during or after a Class.
- Class fees are payable by term either in full or by direct debit. They are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and solely at our discretion. Occasionally it may be necessary to cancel a class, if this happens a full refund or credit will be issued.
- You may cancel your booking without any charge provided this is at least 7 days before the start of the programme. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 7 days of the course commencing.
- If you are not the participant’s parent or guardian, you need to confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them).
- Due to their young age, children can get sometimes get very upset or become disruptive while a class is being run. In order to minimise disruption to other participants, we kindly ask that you take your child out of the room until they have calmed down.
- All complaints should be made in writing the Tennis Tots franchisee and if not resolved need to be made in writing to Tennis Tots Head Office using the email email@example.com
- Occasionally, Tennis Tots franchise owners may take photographs or videos during Tennis Tots classes, purThe children learn and concentrate much more when the classroom is quiet so please refrain from chatting during the class timesely for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for your child’s image to be captured or published please let your franchise owner know in writing.